Tips For Throwing A Great True Blood Party: (via @QueenFaeMab)
Let’s start off with the basics:
1. Invite folks! I found these printable True Blood ones on the web and sent them out.
2. Then I made these True Blood drinks using water bottles and filled them with vodka, fruit/vegetable juice blend and energy soda. I found the labels online.
3. Next I purchased black/red bowls, plates, napkins and silverware.
4. Then I bought lots of snacks and Cajun foods like boudin. Yum yum!
5. Next I baked these fabulous cupcakes (you can use a box mix) and cut out the inside. Then I filled them with canned strawberry puree, put the remaining cup cake top on, covered them with frosting and either poked 2 holes for them to bleed or decorated them with the True Blood logo.
6. And finally I decorated my home with True Blood posters, a Merlotte’s menu, fancy ceramic Fangtasia, True Blood and Merlotte’s drink coasters I made, black roses and loads of black candles.
Hope these tips help make your Truebie party a blast!
P.S I will be wearing my TB t-shirt Sunday and I even made a fake vial of V! *laughs*